dimanche 14 mars 2010

Amazing

After seeing life, with a new face,
Where you suddenly appeared,
For a lonely soul, t was easy
to remain on your smile.
Now that everything, comes to end
We will take separate roads,
I will have to return,
We won't cross anymore, everyday...

Can I forget this fear of looking right in your eyes?
I wish you could read minds, how small I feel when you're around.

Now the light has coming off,
I will wake alone again,
Because soon, I'll be leaving,
Without a sign of this feeling...

Can I let fall the wall, which stand in front of me?
I hope you could break through and reach my secret world.
Sometimes I talk too much, so I could hide what's burning me.
It may never go else where, but if I can only say; you're amazing to me...

Just amazing...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire