lundi 5 octobre 2009

My Self awakening

Wake up before it's too late...

Wake up in the morning; She packs her bags
She took the road through a long long way,
She's gone to meet girls and boys;
With a hope of peace and joy.

It never came in Mind oneday I'll be here,
I never thought I would cross your road
Now everything's different and I feel good
Somehow I feel myself living again...

Life can be so easy, if you want to
Life can be so nice, if you just give a try
You are sitting alone, on your side,
What are you waiting for... to join in?

Wake up for a new start, she keeps going
She grabbed all her strenght to face the world
There is so much to come, to let the past behind
Dont think of all the pain you will be fine!

So many times, I forget who I was
I whisper my dreams, so it wont disturb you
Ran out of me, I had so much to say
Now I just want to scream for all those days...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire