dimanche 25 juillet 2010

Last call

You keep on writing me back,
Not saying a words about the fact,
As if I never told you before,
You're denying the truth once more.

You still answering me on,
Ignoring all my question.
Pretending there's nothing happening,
As if I havent say a thing.

Tell me that this is the end, I will understand
Tell me this is going nowehere and you chose to stay with her.
I just need to hear you say, our game has end to play.

You never said that you love me,
without saying you dont either,
so small gesture for me to see,
It's hard to believe that you care.

You say, you wish things to be different,
without saying really what you want,
Like if I havent cried enough,
This way will only make it worst.

Tell me that this is the end, I will understand.
Tell me this is going nowhere and you chose to stay with her.
Tell me this is over, Tell me everything I need to hear,
Cause doesnt matter what you say, it will hurt anyway.
I just need to hold the memory that you did set me free...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire